We wish to recruit an Apprentice Technician for our busy workshop
Apprentice Vehicle Technician
You will be trained to undertake all levels of maintenance, repairs as well as completing standard servicing and diagnostics.
Candidates must have the following attributes:
- A full, valid driving licence.
- Educated to Leaving Certificate Standard
- You must have the ability to work in a busy environment.
- You should display a high level of enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- And have an excellent time and attendance record
This position may suit someone with previous workshop or motor industry experience seeking a formal qualification.
Please send a cover note with your CV to be considered for this role by 30th August 2019
To apply – email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to HR Manager, Wexford Car Centre, Ardcavan, Wexford before 30th August 2019.